Effective as of 01/09/2022
Data Controller: Deliba Azienda Agricola f.lli Cosmano Carmine
What cookies are and what they are used for
A cookie is a text file that a website visited by the user sends to the user’s terminal (computer, mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet), where it is stored and then transmitted back to that site on a subsequent visit to that site.
Cookies are distinguished from each other:
- based on the party installing them, depending on whether it is the same operator of the site visited (so-called “first-party cookies”) or a different party (so-called “third-party cookies”);
- based on the purpose of each cookie: some cookies allow better navigation by storing certain user choices, e.g. language (so-called “technical cookies”), other cookies allow tracking the user’s navigation also for the purpose of sending advertising and/or offering services in line with his preferences (so-called “profiling cookies”).
Only profiling cookies require the user’s prior consent to their use.
The Data Controller is only responsible for the first-party cookies it installs on the Site.
Under“First-Party Technical Cookies” you can view the types of first-party technical cookies issued by the Site.
Management of profiling cookies is described under“Third-party profiling cookies.”
In any case, you can also enable/disable cookies through your browser options:
Go to the Tools menu, then to Internet Options.
Click on Privacy, then click on Advanced.
In the Cookie window, select your preferences.
Click on Chrome’s menu, corresponding to the button in the upper right corner.
Select Settings, then click on Advanced.
In the Privacy and Security section, click on the Content Settings button.
Select your preferred options in the Cookie section.
Click on Tools, then on the Options menu.
Click on the Privacy and Security settings.
Select Use custom settings for history.
Select preferred options in the Accept Cookies and Data from Websites section.
Click on Safari, then on Preferences.
Click on the Privacy and Security section.
Go to Block Cookies and select your preferred options.
First-party technical cookies
These cookies are necessary for the operation of the Site and cannot be disabled. They are usually defined as a response to actions taken that constitute a request for services, such as setting cookie preferences, logging in or filling out forms, browsing preferences.
- The Site issues navigation or session cookies that ensure normal navigation and enjoyment of the Site.
- The Site also issues cookies that document your consent to the issuance of profiling cookies and related preferences. These cookies recognize you the second time you access the Site so that you do not have to ask for consent to install profiling cookies again.
- Technical cookies are also used to allow you to navigate the Site while maintaining the choices you have made.
- The Site Owner also uses “anonymized” Google Universal Analytics. This means that the cookies issued by Google Analytics only allow analysis of statistical data, without the ability to identify the individual user.
- The Data Controller also uses “anonymized” Google Analytics 4 (GA4). This means that the cookies issued by Google Analytics 4 only allow analysis of statistical data, without the ability to identify the individual user.
Third-party profiling cookies
In the cookie banner that appears when you first access the Site you can review the profiling cookies issued by the Site and express your preferences.
Pursuant to Art. 13 of the GDPR, the Data Controller informs you that you have the right to:
- to request from the Data Controller access to your personal data and the rectification or erasure of them or the restriction of processing concerning you or to object to their processing, in addition to the right to data portability
- Revoke consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent given before revocation
- Propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (e.g., the Data Protection Authority).
The above rights may be exercised by request addressed without formalities to the contacts indicated in the Foreword.
Disclosure of data
Retention of information
- If the Site uses profiling cookies, the user’s behavioral data are retained until the user’s consent is revoked.
- Data from technical cookies are retained for as long as necessary to enable the service to which the individual technical cookie relates.
- User behavioral data are retained up to 1 year from when they were obtained from the relevant profiling cookie. In any case, the data are deleted first if there is withdrawal of consent by the user.